Prince George County Special Olympics
The Special Olympics Oath is...
"Let me win. But, if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt."
Prince George County Special Olympics fosters "brave athletes".
You can make a difference!
Our Mission Statement: We are driven to provide a free, fun, and competitive sporting event for children with physical, visual and/ or hearing impairments throughout the state of Virginia. Our goal is to enhance the self – esteem of each competitor and build friendships that will last a lifetime.
What is it?
- A one day athletic completion for children ages 6- 21 with physical, visual, and /or hearing disabilities. Formerly known as the “Rainbow Olympic Games”. We also have an Alumni Division for athletes over the age of 21. The Games are FREE for ALL participants.
When is it?
- March 4th 2017
Where is it?
- Kemper Athletic Center on the campus of St. Christopher’s School in Richmond, Va.
Where can I get more information?
- www.virginiavictorygames.org or call 804-651-6912. You can also find us on Facebook.
What events are included?
- Softball Throw, Relay Race, Bowling, Wheelchair Slalom, 60M, 200M, 400M Races and many more! We also have free food and entertainment!
What opportunities are available?
- Athletes, Volunteers, Buddies, Exhibitors and Entertainment.
If you would like more information, you can contact us at the address, phone numbers, and emails listed below:
Prince George County Public Schools
P.O. Box 400
6410 Courts Drive
Prince George, VA. 23875
You can also find us on the web Prince George Special Olympics.
You can find us on Facebook by searching: PG Special Olympics
For more information regarding private tutoring contact the Parent Resource Center or Department of Student Services at 804-733-2700.