Parent Resource Center
The Prince George County Parent Resource Center was established in 1992.
Our purpose is to:
- promote a working relationship between home and school,
- educate parents about the special education process, including laws and regulations,
- consult with and guide parents on educational issues,
- link parents to appropriate service providers and agencies,
- maintain and update an extensive lending library and
- offer numerous free workshops throughout the school year.
Our Goal: The goal of the PRC is to help parents better understand the special education process and become active participants in the development of their child’s educational program.