Discover How to Become Part of the PGCPS Family
Welcome to Prince George County Public Schools' Student Registration Portal. This webpage serves as the place to learn more about how families can register their children with our division to attend school.
Located in Southside Virginia within the Virginia Department of Education's Region 1, Prince George County Public Schools is focused on preparing our students to navigate an ever-changing world by engaging, encouraging, and inspiring every child throughout their educational journey.
To begin, please select your school from the list below and complete the form. From there, school staff will contact you with next steps. If you have more than one child to register, please complete a separate form for each child.
Elementary Campuses (PK-5)
- L.L. Beazley Elementary School
- David A. Harrison Elementary School
- Middle Road Elementary School
- North Elementary School
- South Elementary School
Middle School Campus (6-7)
- J.E.J. Moore Middle School
- Call the school to schedule an appointment at (804)-733-2740.
Junior High School Campus (8-9)
High School Campus (10-12)
What do I need to enroll my child in school?
- Original birth certificate
- Record of immunizations
- School Physical Entrance Health form (prior to school opening)
- Proof of residency (see below for more information)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Proof of residency
More Essential Information for Families
Kindergarten Registration Frequently Asked Questions
CLICK BELOW to view our Frequently Asked Questions that will help guide families through the kindergarten registration process
Student Registration Form (Kindergarten - 12th Grade)
PGCPS Preschool Information
Related Student Admission, Guidelines for Enrollment of Students Policy Documents